Bellabox Singapore Blogger Event 2013 at Antoinette, Penhas Rd

1:44 PM



TRIVIA: This dress is older than me. ^_^
(It's my mom's dress when she was in her early 20s!)
I guess being invited to events is one of the ultimate perks of being a blogger. If you've been an avid reader of this site, you’d know that the first time I got invited to an event was back in November 2012. I was invited by Moiselle to the Women’s Fashion Week here in Singapore. I’ve blogged about it here.

Aside from blogging, I also enjoy making YouTube videos. I joined this trend of unboxing videos and started my own monthly tradition back in September 2012. I only have one monthly subscription and that’s none other than Bellabox. No one invited nor convinced me to try it out. It’s purely my own decision. After signing up for their monthly box in August 2012, I began blogging and making videos about it month after month.

In January of this year, Bellabox informed me about their upcoming Blogger Event in March and asked me if I’d be interested to come. Who wouldn't say YES to that?! And that’s how it all started.

If you've read my February Bellabox Unboxing post, you’d remember that the invitation card came in a light pink envelope. Here, let me refresh your memory just a bit:




The thing is, I can’t bring a plus one to this event but I really wanted to tag my friend along with me. So I tried talking to the staff of Bellabox about bringing my friend with me to the occasion. It took a few days before they got back to me, but it didn't matter because the result was well worth the wait!

Photo grabbed from Abbey's awesome blog
The event was held at Antoinette on March 7th 2013, Thursday, 7PM-9PM. We easily found the place. It’s just walking distance from Lavender MRT Station (Exit B) – thanks gothere.sg




And here’s the first thing that greeted us.

Ain’t that a warm welcome?!
Inside, we were ushered by the friendly and accommodating staff of Bellabox. We obviously arrived way ahead of time so they haven’t finished setting up all the booths/counters. 

BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!!!







Bellabox hosted this event not only to give us, bloggers, the chance to meet up with each other but also to introduce their newest brand partners.









The food was delish! At first, I thought I wouldn't like it but I surprisingly did. Maybe that’s the whole purpose of these delightful confectioneries  They have to be very delicious at a bite-size serving to keep you salivating and wanting for more all day long! To know more about Antoinette and their service, check their website at http://www.antoinette.com.sg






 And now to the program proper.


After the speech, the activities started. What's so intriguing was their way of dividing us into different groups. They used the yummylicious and colorful macaroons!

this yummy looking, deliciously tasting macaroon decided my fate!


First booth I went to: CELLILUX (www.cellilux.com)

Photo grabbed from Bellabox's Instagram Photos (@bellabox_sg)
(that's me with the braided pony tail next to the gorgeous Irene of http://www.reneoct.com)
She looks and speaks like an angel!
The presenter at this booth was none other than the lovely and stunning Roseanne Tang, the star blogger of Bellabox, the author of http://roseannetangrs.com/ and the person behind www.youtube.com/roseannetangrs.

Who can pass on this one of a kind opportunity?!?
She introduced Cellilux Glacial Mineral Gel (60g) to all of us and let us try it by putting a little of the product at the back of our hands. She warned us that there would be this stinging effect every time it will touch our skin but it’s one of the signs that the product is doing its job. It is basically a green mask which does not only aim to hydrate the skin but also to detoxify thus clearing the skin of all its impurities. It will also exfoliate the skin which, as we all know, is essential if we aim to have a younger looking skin. I haven’t really tried it on my face but I like how it felt at the back of my hand.




Each of us got a freebie!


(Glacial Mineral Gel (S$78.00 for 60ml)
Second booth I visited: SLEEK Makeup (http://www.sleekmakeup.com/)


I first heard about SLEEK Makeup through Sineady Cady of http://www.youtube.com/TheMakeupChair. She often used SLEEK makeup palettes in her tutorials and I have always admired how beautiful and amazingly pigmented each of the colors are.


Third booth: MeMeMe Cosmetics (http://www.mememecosmetics.co.uk/)




Just like SLEEK Makeup, I only came to know about MeMeMe through other YouTubers. Thankfully, I got to try one of its products through one of the boxes I got from Bellabox which included a full size MeMeMe lip and cheek tint in Cupid's kiss.


And here's the lovely Sigma brushes!



Here are the goodies I got from SLEEK Makeup, MeMeMe Cosmetics and Sigma Beauty.

from Sleek: Pout Paint and Eye Liner
from Sigma Beauty: Eye Shadow & Make-up Brush,
from MeMeMe: Long Wear Satin Lip Cream, Nail File, Dew Pot Eye-Refining Cream.
(NO prices indicated)

Fourth booth: LANVIN (http://www.lanvin.com)




I have always wanted to try out a new perfume to replace what I consider as my signature scent: Paris Hilton. At the LANVIN corner, not only did we enjoy some uniquely tasting macaroons and tea, we also got the chance to take a peek at LANVIN’s newest fragrance which will be officially launched here in Singapore this coming May 2013! Yay!

SURPRISE! SURPRISE!
And that’s not all! Each of us also got the chance to bring home a bottle of this precious newest scent. Now seriously, ain’t that sweet?!! I’ll write a full-on review about this perfume very soon.

Fifth / last booth: NUXE (http://www.nuxe.com)

 

It’s such a shame that I didn’t get the chance to have my skin checked due to lack of time. The event was supposed to finish at 9PM and by the time I finished at the LANVIN’s corner, it’s already 10-15 minutes before 9PM and there were still like 3-4 persons queuing at the NUXE counter.


Good thing my friend Abbey was able to experience it. Check out her blogpost here.

Fortunately, having my skin checked was not a prerequisite to receive the goodies. Hahaha. Here are the wonderful freebies I received from NUXE!

Nuxellence Youth & Radiance Revealing Fluid (S$78 for 50ml)
Crème Fraîche 24HR De Beauté Masque (S$48 for 50ml),
Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil (S$68 for 100ml)

When we headed to the door to leave, Mandy together with another Bellabox staff handed us our March Bellabox while thanking us for coming. You know what?! We should be the one thanking BELLABOX for cordially inviting us to this AMAZZZZiiiNG event!


Here's my March Bellabox Unboxing video by the way:

BELLABOX Singapore, you’re absoFREAKINGly AWESOME! This blogger event just proves how truly splendid it is to be part of your family. <3
Are you a bellabox member already? What are you waiting for? Sign up now

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe