4 QUICK AND EASY EYEBROW ROUTINES USING BROW PRODUCTS FROM BYS, NYX, NICHIDO AND DAISO

4:31 PM

Hi everyone! Today I’d like to share with you a quick video I filmed and edited showing 4 quick and easy eyebrow routines that I do depending on my mood.

https://youtu.be/z_T0bflWK-U

In most of these routines, I only use one product, which I believe would be very beneficial to many of us who are always in a hurry and just want to get things over with.

 


ROUTINE 1
Brow Product: BYS BROW GEL
Shade: Bold Brunette
Price: PHP 399.00
Purchased from: SM Department Store

Despite its shade being a little brownish for my brows, it blends nicely and ends up looking good once it has set. I normally don’t use anything else after I applied this on my brows. I also appreciate how travel-friendly its packaging is and how a little amount goes a long way. Its built-in brush is also functional and very easy to use for shaping and filling in my brows. 

ROUTINE 2
Brow Product: NYX EYEBROW CAKE POWDER
Shade: ECP01 (BLACK/GRAY)
Price: PHP 390.00
Purchased from: SM Department Store



Out of all the products I used and showed in the video, this is my first love. When I started to get really serious with my brow game, this is the first product that really helped me. It’s easy to use and I didn’t have any problems matching its shade to my brows because it’s just black, the same with the color of my hair and brows. On some days, I don’t use the wax but when I want my brows be on fleek, I make sure to not skip that part. 

ROUTINE 3
Brow Product: NICHIDO EXTRA WATERPROOF, PROTECTIVE EYE PENCIL
Shade: DARK BROWN
Price: PHP 60.00
Purchased from: SM Department Store (also available at Watson’s)



This is a recent discovery for me. Even though I’ve heard and read a lot of good things about Nichido pencils, it’s only this year that I got to try one of them and seriously I don’t know why I didn’t try it sooner. Unlike other eyebrow pencils I’ve tried before, this one is creamy making it very easy to blend. The brush on its cap is also very helpful in spreading out the product onto my brows. And because it is very pigmented, a little also goes a loooooong way. One of the best things about this product is its price. It retails for only PHP 60.00!!!

ROUTINE 4
Brow Product: DAISO EYEBROW PENCIL
Shade: BLACK
Price: PHP 88.00 / SGD 2.00
Purchased from: DAISO Singapore



This last product is a new found love. If you watched my DAISO Full Face Impression Review, that’s where I first showed this eyebrow pencil. With its very cute pencil tip, I can easily shape my brows and fill them in making them look natural but fuller. I just set it using a clear mascara but sometimes I don’t even bother. It’s also very slim making it very easy to toss inside my makeup bag. Very travel-friendly! I’m honestly going to buy this over and over and over again once I run out of it.
 
And there you have it: My 4 quick and easy eyebrow routines! I hope you found this helpful and if you did, don’t forget to share this post because sharing is caring! c",)


***
 
What is your eyebrow routine and what’s one eyebrow product you cannot live without? Let me know in the comment section and until next time!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe