MAY 2017 RUNDOWN

7:43 PM




 
I just slept and all of a sudden it’s JUNE? What!?! What happened to MAY? Don’t you sometimes think that time just flies oh-so-fast you get so left behind? NO? Really? Just me? Oh yeah! Because I’m the only one here who’s always late in the game--- ahahaha (awkwardly exiting the scene).

But seriously, MAY has flown by so fast for me that I didn’t realize it’s been a month since my baby niece visited us here in Singapore. Yep! I have a baby niece and a very cute one. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, didn't I? I’m so sorry I forgot to share this bit with you but my sister’s hubby and daughter visited us here in Singapore last April. They stayed here for a month to be with my sister and flew back to the Philippines in the first week of May. 
 

PHOTO TAKEN USING IPHONE 7PLUS  
PHOTO TAKEN USING IPHONE 7PLUS
 
It was really fun when they’re here. It’s so nice to have a cute baby girl running around the house while performing her baby antics making all of us around her bursting into laughter. Every single day was full of merriment and fond memories. Every day was full of life. I miss my baby niece so much already and I can’t wait to hug and kiss her and play with her on her next visit which is not too far from now-- wuhooooo!!!

As far as my life is concerned, everything’s good hobby-wise. I can't thank God enough for all the opportunities He's given me. He has blessed me with new collaboration projects with wonderful brands/companies for my YouTube channel and I can’t wait to post those videos on my YouTube channel this coming June! So make sure to stay tuned to my beauty channel.

Speaking of my YouTube channel, I have posted quite a mix of videos in the month of May. I have 2 product reviews, 1 haul video, 1 vlog and 1 #musicmonday episode. Here they are if you haven’t watched them. 


 AVON IDEAL LUMINOUS INVISIBLE COVERAGE FOUNDATION 
(First Impression Demo & Review)
 
 VLOG | ESKINOL PARA SA PIMPLES + MAG-MAKEUP TAYO!

HAUL (DAISO, GIANT, SASA and Goodies from theWICKERMOSS)



WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING AT ALL (COVER)



I think I like this looking-back-at-my-past-1-whole-month kind of thing. I think it would be nice to do this rundown post every end of the month. What do you think? And how’s your May 2017? I’d love to know how it all went for you!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe