AUGUST 2017 TO-DO LIST

9:00 AM



The truth is, I don’t want to write down any to-do list for this month. I guess I’ve been sooo tired in June and July that I just want to rest and re-charge this month. And then I thought, “those will be my to-do things for this month then!”


1.    REST

It’s not like I literally won’t do anything and will just rest. What I mean by rest is I’ll try my best not to stress myself out with all the house chores and other housewifey matters. I tend to overthink things a lot and whether I admit it or not, it really does stress the hell out of me. I might also slow down with all my plans for my YouTube channel and this blog, at least for this month. I’ll give myself, or try to give myself enough time to breathe until I’m fully re-charged and until I can really say that I’m back in the game.

2.    START DRAWING AGAIN

I’m not sure if I have told you this before but my first love is drawing. It’s the very first hobby I learned and developed, but when I grew older, I have started to stray away from it. I’ve rekindled my love for drawing last year but I kinda drifted away from it again after we moved to the new house. Since I’ll be in my re-charging mode this month, why don’t I get my pencil and sketchpad and draw again? Right? Right! I used to just draw and draw all day every day when I was a kid. It used to help me released all my tensions and relieved me from stress when I was older. So now, I’ll start drawing again.

3.    BOOK THAT MASSAGE & SPA APPOINTMENT

We signed-up for one of the packages at SPA Elements which entitles us to, I believe, 6 sessions, and we still haven’t even used any one of ‘em. So I’ll make it a point to call them and book our session for this month.

4.    RE-WATCH A MOVIE I LOVE

One of my favorite things to do when I’m alone at home is either watch a movie (re-watch a movie I really-really love) or read a book. Since I’ve been reading a lot of blogs lately, I don’t feel like adding “reading a book” to my to-do a list, but there’s something about re-watching my favorite movies that’s so relaxing, so that's what I'm gonna do!

What are you up to this month? Share your thoughts in the comment section below. Until next time!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe