WHAT'S IN MY BAG 2017 | PHILIPPINES

10:41 AM


I’m someone who doesn’t care for tags and labels so much. I don’t really care if the clothes or others stuff I own are branded or not. So long as they serve the purpose well, I’m good with that. And when it comes to bags/purses, my motto has always been “the bigger, the better” because I always bring a lot of stuff. Whether I bring a small or a big bag, it’d be always filled with stuff. I seriously don’t know why but I’m like that. I see space and I fill it in. LOL.

On this note, I’d like to share my latest video with y’all. I mentioned in the video that I don’t actually know what the bag is called. All I’m sure of is that we bought it from Victoria Secret and that I’ve never used it without filling it to its full capacity, hehe.

I’m normally not a nosy person but hey! What’s in your bag? *wink wink*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe