MAKEUP TRANSFORMATION: FROM DULL TO SOFT GLAM MAKEUP (PHILIPPINES)

1:05 AM


My husband and I are still in Ashburn, Virginia but we will be flying back to San Francisco tomorrow. He worked the whole night last night and he will work again tonight so he is currently sleeping while I’m typing away my thoughts. I planned to film a video while he’s sleeping but I really don’t want to wake him up with my movements or noise so I decided to just blog. While I already have a lot of travel posts typed on my phone, I can’t put them up just yet because I haven’t prepped the photos to go with them. Post-processing photos is one of the hardest part (for me) when creating travel entries for this blog, but don’t get me wrong, it’s all fun!


photo taken using CANON G7X MARK II + RING LIGHT


So I thought, I’d just share with you today the very first video I filmed using the ring light my sister bought for my birthday. It’s still kind of experimental as I wasn’t sure yet how to really work it and what proper camera settings I should use with it. I was happy with the end result though, but it definitely got lots of room for improvement. Anyway, I posted it on my YouTube channel in the beginning of this month and here it is!



PRODUCTS USED:

PRIMER: 
 The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser
CORRECTOR:
 
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Conceal/Corrector (Ivory)
FOUNDATION:
 
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation (120)
CONCEALER:  
Ever Bilena Liquid Concealer (Light)
SETTING POWDER:  
Nichido Final Powder (Creamy Glow)
CONTOUR & HIGHLIGHT:  
Too Faced Cocoa Contour (Light to Medium)
EYEBROWS:
- DAISO clear mascara
- NYX Cosmetics Eyebrow Cake Powder (Black/Gray)
BLUSH:  
Tarte 12Hr Amazonian Clay (Unstoppable)
LIPS:
- Elizabeth Arden Lip Pencil (Taupe)
- BYS Velvet Lips Liquid Lipstick (Creme Brulee)

photo taken using IPHONE 7PLUS front camera + RING LIGHT

Call me crazy but I plan to make more makeup videos for my YouTube channel because of this ring light haha. What do you think? 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I found this post about teeth whitening Woodbridge to be very informative and valuable. It clearly explains the importance of dental implants and how they can benefit your oral health. I particularly appreciate the emphasis on using a compassionate and experienced team like Prime Dental Care for such important procedures.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe