EVENT: FIDE Fashion Week 2013 in Singapore | 10th DAY: Moiselle and Germain Shows

6:29 PM

Hi everyone!

I once again had the privilege of going to the Fashion Week here in Singapore held at the Marina Bay Sands Convention Center. It’s an 11-day event and I was blessed to get invited by Moiselle and Germain to attend the 10th day of the Fashion Week. 


Last year, I went with my girl-friend, Abbey (click here to see my post last year) but this year, due to an unexpected turn of events, I wasn’t able to tag her along, but I was able to bring Chona with me. If you can’t remember who she is, check my Make Up For Ever Workshop.

photo grabbed from Chona's Facebook photos. ^_^


The tickets I was given were for two shows only, Moiselle and Germain, and the show was supposed to start at 6PM but like usual, it started an hour later. I like the venue and setup compared to last year’s which was set up outside The Shoppes.





Last year, we were seated at the second row due to lack of audience but this year’s show was different. It’s jam-packed, which is a good thing because that means that tickets were all sold-out! Kudos to Moiselle and Germain!





Too bad, I didn’t bring my wide-angled lens, tsk tsk. I could have captured better photos. We were seated too close to the runway which made it so difficult for me to get a good shot. Oh c’mon, Becca! Just accept the fact that you’re not a photo genius and get over it, #LOL. Sigh.









If you haven’t been to MOISELLE and GERMAIN shops here in Singapore, here are their addresses and contact info:

MOISELLE
B2-26, Canal Level, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
Telephone: +65 6688 7768
Opening Hours: Sunday-Thursday (10am-11pm)
Friday & Saturday (10am-Midnight)

GERMAIN
L1-26, Bay Level, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands
Telephone: +65 6688 7547
Opening Hours: Sunday - Thursday (10am - 11pm)
Friday, Saturday & eve of Public Holidays (10am - Midnight)
Unless Otherwise Stated

Here’s a little outfit of the night. I didn’t prepare too much for the event. I just wore what I felt comfy to wear because lately I’ve been thinking a lot about stuff like, “am I going to change who I really am just because I get invited to events?” That is why, on that particular night, I just went with what I feel will show who I really am - just an ordinary girl who got invited to an event.




I bought the top from Pixiedust Glam while the mini skirt is from Op. My wedges are from Natasha, my bag is from Coach and that’s it!




As for my makeup: I used The Face Shop Power Perfection BB Cream (light beige) for my face, The Face Shop Design My Eyebrow (dark gray) for my brows, Revlon Photoready in 501 - Metropolitan, Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink and Too Faced LashGASM Mascara for my eye makeup and a combo of Etude House purplish nude lipstick and Bobbi Brownlip gloss in Spun Gold 15. I'm sorry for the horrible quality - photo taken with the front camera of my iPhone. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe