Bellabox Singapore: MARCH 2014 | BEAUTY SECRETS EXPOSED!

2:29 PM

If you’ve read my previous post, you’d be aware that receiving this month’s box was quite an adventure for me, only not the good kind. If you haven’t seen my last post and are anxious to know what happened, go this route



Otherwise, let’s see what beauty secrets have been exposed in my March Bellabox.

NEW PACKAGING EH?
OOOHHHH.... IT'S BLUE!
I'M ALREADY LOVIN' THE COLOR. I PERSONALLY LOVE THIS BETTER THAN THE RED ONE.
AND THIS YELLOW WRAPPER IS VERY BRIGHT AND EYE-CATCHING. VERY SPRING-ISH TOO!
JAM-PACKED WITH GOODIES!
First on the list would be these two samples from Happy Skincare, an Australian brand.


 HAPPY SKINCARE CLOUD 9 DEEP CLEANSING BALM: 80ml / S$44

PIG IN MUD MINERAL MASK: 40g / S$29
(NORMAL/DRY/SENSITIVE)

100% natural, its sop-free and sweet smelling balm contains a skin-nourishing blend of nature-derived ingredients that will make your skin very, very happy! Its pink clay mask overthrows the perception of drying the skin with its non-drying and extra-gentle formulation!

Initial Reaction: A cleansing balm! Wow! I first heard of cleansing balms from Elle Fowler, one of my favorite YouTube personalities and beauty bloggers, but I haven’t really tried any. While I’m excited to give this a try, I’m also a bit worried because I have sensitive and acne-prone skin, and sometimes no matter how good a product is, when my skin doesn’t like it, it just doesn’t – end of the story. Also, it is made for "normal/dry/sensitive" skin type and mine is actually oily-combo. Makes me wonder why they didn't send me the one formulated for oily/combination skin when I've made that clear on my beauty profile on their website. Hmmm... I just hope my skin won’t react badly when I do try this out 'coz I really don't want this sample to go to waste. *fingers crossed*

LANEIGE TIME FREEZE ESSENCE: 40ml / S$88

WRINKLE FILLER: 20ml / S$66

Featuring the first ever breakthrough Dynamic Collagen and Watering Peptide technology, weakened collagen are broken down and regenerated to form new collagen structure. For younger, more youthful look skin today and tomorrow. There’s no messing around with this pair of beauty superpowers.

Initial Reaction: Laneige! I must give these two a try coz I’ve read so many rave reviews about Laneige products and I really wanna see it for myself. I also have seen other positive write-ups for the time freeze essence and since my age is about to hit the finish line of the calendar, hoho, I’m in need of something that could aid postponing my ageing schedule, LOL.

GIOVANNI 2CHIC® AVOCADO & OLIVE OIL ULTRA-MOIST 
SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER
250 ml / S$15.90 & 71 ml / S$39.90

Give your dehydrated, dull-looking hair a drink! This shampoo and conditioner duo gives your strands a moisture boost by using a combination of two hair-loving ingredients – Avocado Oil and Olive Oil – into a unique Dual Moisture Complex that will revive your hair back to its former glory.

Initial Reaction: Hmm, I smell something fishy. Shampoo & Conditioner in my January box, another set in Feb and another in March? Will I be getting a new set of shampoo and conditioner every month? Don’t get me wrong. It’s good to have these travel sized hair necessities but I’m just wondering where the makeup samples went. I’m a makeup junkie so while I appreciate these shampoo and conditioner samples, I can’t help but think if I’m gonna get a makeup sample next month…

 COVERMARK products!

COVERMARK MOISTURE CLEAR BASE: 25g / S$60

  MOISTURE VEIL LX FOUNDATION

 8g / S$70 refill, S$25 case

It’s one thing when it’s a foundation that covers up your imperfection but it’s another thing when it’s a foundation that offers a radiant coverage with hydrating and SPF protection properties. Prep your skin for a firm and exquisite base, and create a seamless complexion under and over your skin surface for a dewy finish over time.

Initial Reaction: Makeup! Now, we’re talking! And it’s foundation – ooohhh! I instantly got so hyped up and so interested that I quickly checked its price on the card, and then my shoulders dropped. Why must you be so costly mah?!

TAUT BEAUTY PACK

Collagen Drink plus Placenta: 50ml of 8 bottles / S$99.95

Collagen Mask: 5 pieces per box / S$49.50

Collagen Infusion Essence: 14.6ml / S$119.95

A revolutionary and all-rounded skin treatment, the Taut Beauty Pack helps you target and combat against signs of ageing, keeping your skin young and radiant. This pack includes the Taut® Collagen Drink plus Placenta, Taut® Collagen Mask and Taut® Collagen Infusion Essence.

Initial Reaction: I’m not sure if I’m gonna drink it or not but when it says it helps combat against signs of ageing, I thought maybe I should drink it. LOL. As for the mask – oh dear, I really need to start using them one by one or I might end giving all of my masks away. The essence? No comment for now.

GIFT: JILL LOWE MAGAZINE MARCH ISSUE

Get your dose of the latest fashion and Lifestyle trends and stay on top of the urbane chic crowd in Jill Lowe Magazine’s March Issue!

Initial Reaction: Well, look at that! I love simple gifts like this. This actually is enough to make me happy for this month’s box despite the hassle I went through. I love flipping through beautiful, colorful and informative magazines. I just don’t like paying for one, harhar.

That’s it for now. Wanna subscribe to Bellabox and get your own surprise box next month? Click here



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oooohhh... I must really get myself my own subscription box. Reading this makes me want to try subscription boxes here in the PH... Those laneige products! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe