Bellabox Singapore: APRIL 2014 | INNOVATIVE BEAUTY

4:19 PM

Hello there! As the title says, I’m gonna be sharin’ with y’all the contents of my April box. And by the way, I got an SMS from TA-Q-BIN that they’d be delivering this box on 16th April between 5-8PM but guess what?! I didn’t receive it until 18th of April around 2 or 3PM. How accurate, right?! Tsk!


Anyway, I don’t want to ruin my day (and yours) so let’s just jump right into my “Innovative Beauty” box.

FRAGRANCE DU BOIS OUD ROSE/JAUNE INTENSE
50ML bottle: S$395 | Small pot (5 serum capsules): S$55 | Large pot (12 serum capsules): S$80

Give yourself an instant upgrade from classy to classy chic with a spritz of Oud rose’s alluring and sweet fragrance! Or be charmed with an enchanting brew of sparkling fruity floral and musky vanilla from Oud Jaune!

My first reaction: Don't they just look so cute and adorable? But I haven’t tried using/smelling 'em. And wait! What?! A 50ML bottle costs S$395? That’s expensive!

ALOXXI HYDRATING SHAMPOO
300ml: S$38

Colored hair, don’t care! Enhanced with 10 antioxidant extracts, Olive Oil and Avocado Oil, this hydrating shampoo protects against harmful UV rays and strengthens colored hair back to youthful health.

My first reaction: Um… I don’t color my hair. Hmmmm… but! Since I won a $200 salon voucher, who knows?!

JILL LOWE BEAUTY CONCEALER
10G: S$32

If you need to hide a blemish and camouflage your tired-looking skin of yesterday, try this concealer! Formulated with the finest mineral compounds, get ready for a seamless look that offers maximum, buildable coverage.

My first reaction: I’ve tried this and it’s…okay. It didn’t WOW me but what really caught my attention was its not-so-lovely scent. Did I get an expired one? Coz seriously, it smelled like an expired perfume. Argh! I appreciate that I got a full size product but I really don’t fancy the way it smells, like really!

 JYUNKA ULTRA DEFENCE UV PRO SPF50

10ml: S$48 | 30ml: S$117

This lightweight sunscreen is your knight in shining armor, boasting a SPF 50 UVA and UVB broad-spectrum protection shield against the raging sun’s damaging rays. It is slightly tinted to help even out your skin tone and give your complexion a gentle glow.

My first reaction: Yeah, it’s slightly tinted. When I squeezed a little amount on the back of my hand, it appeared somewhat like a two-shades-lighter BB cream. It also has this sort of “herbal-ish” scent which I don’t know yet if I like or not.  After spreading and blending it thoroughly, it left a certain glow, like a dewy effect. It felt a little sticky in my opinion and it didn’t seem to be easily absorbed by my skin. Hmmm… I’m not sure if I’m fond of this product but it’s good to keep coz why wouldn’t it be nice to have a backup sunscreen around? Right? Right!

SKINFOOD AGAVE CACTUS TONER & EMULSION
145ml: S$54.90

Formulated with 100% active ingredients of Agave and Cactus extracts, its toner and emulsion duo extensively and lock in moisture for long-lasting freshness.

My first reaction: I just watched Elle Fowler’s Sephora Haul and she mentioned “agave” and she sort of considers it as a healthy ingredient or something like that then I opened my box and saw this sample from Skinfood and was like, “Oh, agave...” Will probably try this soon as my Clean&Clear toner is about to run out.

And....that’s it for my April box! Did I enjoy the items? Hmmm… I don’t know! I’ll wait for my next box. If I end up feeling “Meh” again with the next one, I might just discontinue my subscription. I’m seriously turned off by their lousy courier service, so yeah, we’ll see.

***

How about you? Are you subscribed to a monthly box, too? How is it? I’m anxious to know…




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Shame it came so late and then the things inside were just ok!! Hopefully if you get another one, it will be better :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe