Too Faced LashGASM Mascara Demo & Review

2:09 PM

Hey everyone!

When it comes to mascara, what I look for is its ability to lengthen my short lashes and give them volume. I also look into its long lasting power in holding the curls of my lashes. I’m never one who would go to Sephora just for a new tube of mascara so as you probably have guessed it already, my mascaras are all from the drugstore and from AVON because my mom is an AVON dealer. Also, I’ve heard so many other youtubers and beauty bloggers saying that drugstore mascaras are even way better than high-end mascaras, so why bother myself to try any department store/high-end brands when my drugstore mascaras work just fine! But my perception changed when I had the LashGASM experience!



PRODUCT: Too Faced LashGASM Mascara
PRICE: $21.00
STORE: SEPHORA
LOCATION: ION Orchard. (Orchard Turn, 2. ION Orchard L1-05/06 238801)

PRODUCT CLAIMS: Every word is from Too Faced website:
The vitamin-rich, creamy formula penetrates for high-color absorbency and exaggerated length. Multiple rows of flexible yet firm, molded bristles are designed with micro-hooks that grab each and every lash for a gorgeous, clump-free application. 

Pigment-Rich Payoff: Vitamin-rich, creamy formula penetrates for high-color absorbency and exaggerated depth.
Lash Protection: Meadow foam Seed Oil forms a protective barrier to lock in soothing emollients that promote long term wear without drying or harming lashes.
Conditioning: A moisturizing combination of Panthenol, Vitamins A & E and Jojoba Seed Oil hydrates and soothes lashes to keep them soft, light and flexible.
JUDGMENT: I've never had such voluminous and long falsie-looking lashes before. All the claims they have about this product are true. I definitely can’t say enough good things about this mascara.

OVERALL RATING: 5/5 HEARTS


MY STORY:

Last year (some time in December), I made a massive haul video where one of the products I featured was the Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons Palette. This lovely palette which I have not used yet includes not only 12 gorgeous and striking eye shadows but also an eyelid primer and a mascara. When I ran out of my Maybelline mascara in mid-January of this year, I thought of trying out the said mascara from my Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons Palette and was instantly amazed at how magically it curled my lashes – yes, it curled ‘em without me using an eyelash curler beforehand. Not only that, I love that it separated my lashes, lengthened ‘em dramatically and gave ‘em amazing volume without the unnecessary clumping. Where have you been all this time?!!

BEFORE
AFTER
Now, I know that mascaras' shelf-life is three months only but I’m still using this mascara up to now and it hasn't dried up yet. The color payoff is really great and its long lasting power is incredible. Moreover, I noticed that unlike with my other mascaras, whenever I’m removing this at the end of the day, I don’t see any of my lashes falling out. It is simply remarkable.

WHO DO I RECOMMEND THIS TO?

I recommend this to anyone with short lashes but don’t like wearing falsies (like me), and to anyone who wants a mascara that’s dependable in separating the lashes without clumping and giving it the volume and length that it needs.  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Mascara is a cosmetic commonly used to enhance the upper and lower eyelashes. It may darken, thicken, lengthen, and/or define the eyelashes.
    best mascara in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loreal lash paradise mascara price in pakistan deserves the hype it's gotten since it was released. It's one of the best mascaras you can ever buy at the drugstore and can easily compete with some of its high-end counterparts.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe