A Very Long Overdue Drugstore Haul: Watsons and Guardian

1:13 PM

Hi everyone!

Have you ever been into a situation where you plan to do a certain task but you kept dragging it for the next day until the next thing you know a month or two have gone by and you still haven’t done that certain task? Well, that’s just what happened to me. This haul should have been posted three months ago but for some reason, I managed to drag it up to this date – my bad, I know, I’m sorry. :(



I purchased these on different occasions back in June and thought of making a haul video but never really got around doing it. So I thought of just blogging about it, but every time I'd be sitting down in front of my laptop, I'd always end up doing something else. Sigh. 

Moving on to the haul; please forgive me for the crappy photos. I took them with my iPhone without the proper lighting because as I remember it, I was in a hurry that day. Alright, enough of the excuses! Without further ado, here are the stuffs I got from Watsons and Guardian.

To start off, here are the TRESemé products which I purchased from Guardian. At first sight of these, I went jolly-gallopy because I didn't know that TRESemé is already in Singapore. I was like, "since when?!!!" I'm such a late bloomer, I know!

TRESemé FRESHSTART Dry Shampoo (161 G / 13.90 SGD)

Without thinking twice, I treated myself to two TRESemé products because I've been dying to try them since I've learned to watch beauty videos on YouTube. So I picked up this dry shampoo which I now use on my scalp on days where I don't wash my hair. See my hair care routine here. And oh, this stuff smells great!


TRESemé Heat Tamer Protective Spray (300 ML / 15.10 SGD)

As for this heat tamer protective spray. I use it at the ends of my hair when I want to blow dry or curl my hair with a straightener, which I very rarely do. But you know, it's always nice to have this baby handy. 


Silky Girl Gentle Eye Makeup Remover (55 ML / 2.00 SGD)

Then I got myself this eye makeup remover from Silky Girl. I think this is my third bottle of this. I like it because it's very gentle on my eye area and it works effectively in washing away my eye makeup even water-proof mascara. And take note, this amazing makeup remover is only S$2! I mean c'mon! Can it get any better than that?!

On another occasion, I went to Watsons and picked up these items:

Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer (14.90 SGD)

I was in serious need for a concealer at that time and I was planning to buy a photoready one from Revlon but unfortunately both Guardian and Watsons no longer had stock of my shade at that time which is why I went with this concealer from Maybelline. I don't really like it. I've used it for months and it's just not working for me. It doesn't cover well in my opinion and I don't like the texture when it sets, but I'm not tossing this one just yet. It's not great but I can still use it. 

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes (2 packs of 25sheets / 19.50 SGD)
I'm a wipes girl and because there was a sale going on for these wipes, I bagged them. I got these two packs of wipes for only $19.50, a savings of S$9.30! I've finished one pack already and I'm halfway through the second one. A review on these wipes is coming up real soon! 



Revlon PhotoReady in Metropolitan (19.92 SGD)
Then I got this eyeshadow quad + primer for $19.92 because there was a 20% off of Revlon products at that time. I got it because I like the colors and the pigmentation. I am yet to film a makeup tutorial using this. Again, sorry for the very crappy photo. If I end up making a review on this palette, I surely will take better photos of it. 

Lastly, (again) on a different day, I went to Guardian and picked this Garnier BB roll-on. It serves as a concealer and brightener in one. I love this stuff! I've been using this since I got it in June. I just really like how it brightens up my under-eyes and it's very soothing. I enjoy applying it because I like the feeling when the roller ball touches the skin under my eyes. It's very cooling and calming. Not only does it brighten up that area, it also sort of diminishes the puffiness a little bit which is just amazeballs!


Garnier BB Eye Roll-on (15 ML / 18.30 SGD)
As for this baby right here, ah! These two have recently made it to my must-have list. I'm a strong believer of Benefit the Porefessional but I'm also a practical person. Why would I still purchase a S$48 primer when I can easily get this Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser for only $15.92 at any Guardian branches?! It is definitely a dupe for Benefit the Porefessional. 


Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser (22 ML / 15.92 SGD)
This has been a part of my foundation routine for more than 2 months now. I don't need a lot of it to cover my problem areas. As cliché as this may sound, but a little really goes a long way. 
***

To my beloved readers, what's your latest drugstore purchase? I'd love to know! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe