Serenity Sunday: Let’s Celebrate Life! (16-July-2017)

10:25 PM


I used to not pay any attention to my birthday. I even used to think that just thinking about my birthday is already a sign of immaturity. I don’t know how I adopted that ridiculous idea and where or who I got that from but for a long time, I have been avoiding any discussion revolving around my birthday. But this year is different. It was my birthday five days ago and I was very happy to celebrate it because I realized, why shouldn't I?” Birthdays, after all, are a reminder of God's miracle called LIFE. So let us all be happy about our birthdays and let us do our best to celebrate it every way we can! :)


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading this uplifting post. Sometimes we forget to appreciate the small moments that make life special. During my downtime, I also enjoy relaxing with OnStream Official APK, where I can easily find movies and TV shows to unwind. Thanks for sharing such a positive reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely and inspiring post! Celebrating life's little moments is something we all need to do more often. Whenever I want to relax after a busy day, I usually visit On Stream because it's simple to use and has a great collection of entertainment. Thanks for the wonderful read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a wonderful post and a great reminder to celebrate the little joys in life. Everyone needs a way to relax and recharge. I often play Unlimited Traffic in my spare time because it's fun and helps me unwind after a long day. Thanks for sharing this inspiring post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this beautiful message. Posts like this remind us to slow down and enjoy the present. In my free time, I also like watching movies through MovieBox Pro Mod APK, which makes relaxing even more enjoyable. Wishing you many more happy moments!

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe