Monday, May 1, 2017

#MUSICMONDAY - EPISODE 2 | VERSACE ON THE FLOOR - BRUNO MARS (Cover by Becca)




Welcome to another episode of #musicmonday where I share with y’all whatever music I'm into on a Monday! And today it is Bruno Mars’ Versace On The Floor. I know, I know! Yes, this is probably like “so yesterday” to some (or most) of you but I really have a thing for being late in the game, y’know? So yeah, I only really dived into this song just about…ahm.. now? And yes, I am fully aware of what the song is about. C’mon! I'm old, okay? I know some say “it’s a dirty song” while some say, “it’s actually pretty romantic”. There are even others who say, “it’s really the tune that we like.” Well I say, “Whatevah! This is my current jam so immona give it a whip even if I don’t really know how to sing and play the guitar.” LOL. 

By the way, I kinda modified the lyrics a bit to fit what I have in mind because y'know, I'm actually a girl. Ah-huh, that's right. So here you go!




VERSACE ON THE FLOOR - LYRICS 
(BECCA'S VERSION)

Let’s take our time tonight, boy
Above us all the stars are watchin’
There’s no place I’d rather be in this world
Your eyes are where I’m lost in

Underneath the chandelier
We’re dancin’ all alone
There’s no reason to hide
What we’re feelin’ inside
Right now

So baby, let’s just turn down the lights
And close the door
Ooh I love your tux but you won’t need it anymore
No you won’t need it no more
Let’s just kiss ’til we’re naked, baby

Versace on the floor
Oooh, take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, boy
Versace on the floor
Oooh, take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, boy

No don’t be afraid to show it off
I’ll be right here ready to hold you
Boy, you know you’re perfect from your head down to your feet
Don’t be confused by my smile
Coz I ain’t ever been more for real, for real

So just turn down the lights
And close the door
Ooh I love your tux but you won’t need it anymore
No you won’t need it no more
Let’s just kiss ’til we’re naked, baby

Versace on the floor
Hey baby, take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, boy
Versace on the floor
Oooh, take it off for me, for me, for me, for me now, boy

Versace on the floor



No comments:

Post a Comment