REVIEW: Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack and Comedo Remover

1:24 AM


PHOTO WAS SENT TO ME BY WISHTREND
I first got a sample of this beauty nose pack in my January Bellabox and tried it after a week of just letting it sit inside the box, untouched. I know I mentioned in my unboxing video that I have never tried a pore strip before but that’s because I forgot that I did try a few when I was younger. Anyway, I used the sample that I got from Bellabox and I liked it, except for the fact that my blackheads managed to sprout back again the next day. I thought it could be because I didn’t get a complete set. I only got Step 1 and Step 2. I was thinking that maybe it could have been different if I also got Step 3. In short, I was quite undecided on whether to write a review about it or not. And besides I only got to try it once. The experience was good but I just really felt it lacked something for me to create a good judgment of this product.

A few days ago, I received an email asking me if I’d be interested to try and review their product. To my amazement, it’s the same pore strip sample I got from Bellabox. Had I not enjoyed the first sample that I have tried, I could have simply just passed on this offer but because I really did like my initial experience with the product, I instantly said yes.

I got the package from them the next day. Wow, that was fast! 


So let’s get on with the review proper.


PRODUCT/s: 

1. Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack

PHOTO WAS SENT TO ME BY SKINMISO

2. Skinmiso Comedo Remover
PHOTO WAS SENT TO ME BY WISHTREND
PRICE:         
  1. S$28.90 - Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack
  2. S$16.90 - Skinmiso Comedo Remover


STORE:       
  1. 30 Watson’s branches across Singapore
  2. Only available on Bellabox webshop, click HERE

PRODUCT CLAIMS: It claims to painlessly remove blackheads without enlarging the pore size in the process.

JUDGMENT: I wish I have known about this brand years ago because it’s exactly what my nose needs.

OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HEARTS 

THE REVIEW:
I honestly thought I will just be sent a complete sample set of Steps 1-3 but NO! They sent me the whole pack including the comedo remover. Oh gee! Now, there’s just no way, I can’t come up with a very decent review, is there? Hahaha.

1 Step: Its duty is to remove blackheads and whiteheads with its plant extracts.


2 Step: To effectively eliminate blackheads, it contract pores with its witch hazel extract and keeps skin moisturized with its patented materials.



3 Step: It’s a control sebum and gloss which has the ability to absorb oil and keep the skin silky and dry. Its texture and consistency is the same with Benefit POREfessional. So, you probably have already guessed it – I might use it as a face primer. Yay!



Here is Skinmiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack in action:

BEFORE
here’s my nose with the eww! – okay let’s just not talk about my nose here…

INSTRUCTIONS:

1.    Wash your face with lukewarm water and place the first mask onto the nose right in the middle for 10 minutes.

It is not sticky. It is a cold mask, so it feels 
really good on the skin.
2.    After 10 minutes, remove the first mask and exfoliate the leftover blackheads and whiteheads using a cotton swab or the comedo remover (optional)

how it looks like after removing 
the first mask
the comedo remover in action!
3.    Wash your nose lightly around the area you want to treat and put on the second mask for another 10 minutes.

It's very calming - just like how it feels when
I'm treating my face to a sheet mask
 
4.    After which, take off the mask and rub in the essence.



how my nose looks like after removing the second mask

Step 3 - SILKY ESSENCE

 And here's the end result:

AFTER
alright you guys! Let’s now talk about my nose – hahaha!

Now that I've used Steps 1-3, it really feels different. My nose feels and looks so clean and super smooth. It’s nothing like the ordinary sticky nose strips that you can buy elsewhere. It’s more like a sheet mask so it didn't feel like I was having a pore strip session, but rather, a nose spa treatment. The whole process is really relaxing. 100% pain-free, man! And did I get any breakouts after using this? NO. Unlike other pore strips which have the tendency to lead you into a trap – an unexpected breakout due to enlarged pores after the whole process, this one definitely handle that situation completely well. So seriously, who wouldn't want this?

Any Downsides?
The only downside I can think of (at the moment) is the fact that it didn't permanently get rid of my blackheads as I can see ‘em again the next day.

Nevertheless, it managed to significantly decrease the amount of blackheads I have which in my opinion is a huge improvement. After all, I have only used this stuff twice so I can’t expect a super dramatic change, can I? I’ll finish this whole pack of goodies and after that I’ll go ahead and purchase it.

Speaking of, if you’re from Singapore and you’re interested to try this for yourself, wait no more and head out now to your nearest Watson’s store to grab this baby! For only S$28.90 you’ll get to have 10 sheets each of Steps 1 and 2 and a 15ML tube of Step 3. As for the comedo remover, if you really feel like you badly need it, just click on this link below, because it’s only available at Bellabox webshop: http://bellabox.sg/catalogsearch/result/?q=skinmiso

The good news doesn't end there! If you’ll purchase it from Bellabox webshop, you can enjoy a 15% off of your purchase. Just click here: http://bellabox.sg/skinmiso-pore-beauty-nose-pack-comedo-remover.html

And before you even ask, the answer is NO. I’m not getting a single cent out of this. Hahaha. I’m basically just sharing my wonderful experience which might help you if you also suffer from blackheads and whiteheads like I do.

DO I RECOMMEND THIS?
100 % YES! This process of eliminating blackheads and whiteheads without even a minute hint of pain is just tremendously marvelous.

WHO DO I RECOMMEND THIS TO?
I recommend this to EVERYONE who has blackheads! This revolutionary way of removing blackheads is simply what we need if we want that smooth nose without having to experience the pain of extraction in a derma clinic. Although I have to say that if you’re one of those who enjoy the pain of extraction because I know a lot who does, then I perfectly would understand if ever you decide to pass on this one. What can I do? It truly is PAINLESS! *wink wink*


Disclaimer: Yes, I was sent these products for free but I don’t get paid to review them nor have obligations to give positive feedback  All my opinions in this blogpost are based on my personal experience and honest judgment of the product/s tested and reviewed.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Is it the same as biore strips?, Btw, Your pics are a little bit too blurry to see anything in the before and after pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Samuel, I was in love with my wife and we were married for eight years with a son his is Liam,I loved my wife so much she had access to all my bank account and even my cash app which my accountant agreed to and said it was a great idea, then it took my wife and my accountant two month to get hold of all my properties,all accounts but I had a cash app which they knew nothing about,I was thrown out of my own house was sleeping in a hotel for weeks she also took possession of my son could only see him once a week then I found out she was in love with my accountant all these while so I went online and I came across a Russian private investigator who help me get all my properties and my accounts back even my company back how he did these I don’t know but I gave all the information he asked for and followed all his instructions and now I’m happy my life’s better now.
    Thanks to premiumhackservices@gmail.com
    I just said I should share my own story here
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need personal informations from companies,family and friends that will better your life and you need easy access without them noticing just contact james or you’re financially unstable or you have a bad credit score, he will solve that without stress,he and his team can clear criminal records without leaving a trace and can also anonymously credit your empty credit cards with funds you need,all these are not done free obviously but I like working with James and his team cause they keep you updated on every step taken in order to achieve the goal and they also deliver on time,I tested and confirmed this I’m still happy on how my life is improving after my encounter with him ,you can send a mail to premiumhackservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe