#PINASVLOGS | OUR FUN TIME IN THE PHILIPPINES (NOVEMBER 2017)

11:28 PM


Last month my hubby and I went back to the Philippines because as I have mentioned in my November Rundown post, we just really had to as it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity for all of my hubby’s siblings to be able to come home from different countries for a special family event. 

 


And while we’re in the Philippines, I tried to vlog as well so we could have a nice souvenir of this trip. So if you haven’t been visiting my YouTube channel, which you should by the way (LOL), here are all the vlogs I have filmed, edited and uploaded in remembrance of our Pinas trip last month.




By the way, A separate entry about our experience in Club Balai Isabel will be up sometime soon, so please look out for that.


***
P.S. I’m uploading videos on my YouTube channel everyday this month except weekends, so if you’re not yet subscribed to my channel, head on now to https://youtube.com/thelatebloomer11, hit the SUBSCRIBE button and turn on the notification bell to be updated every time I upload a new video. See you there! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe