#ThrowbackThursday: DAISO FULL FACE FIRST IMPRESSIONS REVIEW

7:16 PM

https://youtu.be/8mCOYP7SO6Q

Since it’s Thursday today, I thought of posting a throwback entry! It’s a video I posted on my YouTube channel in December last year entitled DAISO FULL FACE MAKEUP +REVIEW. 


It’s one of my favorite videos from my channel because I really worked hard to create it. You see, filming a product review takes a lot of time and in this video I actually filmed 12 first impression reviews all in just one video. So I had almost two hours worth of footage to edit for this one video. Not only that, I also had to make sure when I was filming the application part that I was creating a decent makeup look so it was really a challenge for me, but definitely a fun challenge! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nature’s Promise offers a range of food and household products suited to everyday needs. Its products are a natural fit for people looking for convenient choices when planning meals and managing their home. The brand can be relevant to content about grocery shopping, food choices, and practical household essentials.
    https://natures-promise.com/natures-promise-sparkling-water/

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe