US VLOGS DAY 11: HUBBY’S BIRTHDAY + FIRST EVER CHEESECAKE FACTORY EXPERIENCE (OCT 29-30, 2017)

7:09 PM



The second to the last video of my US Vlogs series is already up on my channel and in this vlog, I shared a sneak peak of the birthday video I created for my hubby, which I have already shared with you all in this post. We also shared our candid, unfiltered thoughts about our first ever experience eating at the Cheesecake Factory. I’ll talk about it more on a different entry.


P.S. I’m uploading videos on my YouTube channel everyday this month except weekends, so if you’re not yet subscribed to my channel, head on now to https://youtube.com/thelatebloomer11, hit the SUBSCRIBE button and turn on the notification bell to be updated every time I upload a new video. See you there! :)


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Fullway Tires offers practical tire options for drivers looking for reliable performance in everyday driving. Its range includes different sizes and styles to suit various vehicles and road conditions. Choosing the right Fullway tire can help provide a comfortable ride, steady handling, and dependable road grip.
    See more:https://fullwaytiresstore.com/fullway-hp108/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curve Appeal offers stylish clothing designed with comfortable and flattering fits in mind. Curve Appeal Bermuda shorts are a versatile choice for warm-weather outfits, pairing easily with casual tops and everyday footwear. They can be a practical addition to a relaxed summer wardrobe while keeping the look comfortable and easygoing.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe