WATSONS HAUL PHILIPPINES (MAKEUP & SKINCARE)

11:31 PM

 
As always, it’s been my tradition to swing by Watsons every time my hubby and I visit the Philippines so our quick vacay last month is no different. The only difference I guess was my choice of items. I mean I normally go for makeup products like eyeshadow palettes, blushes, lipsticks and the like but this time I went more for skincare products. Although I still got a few foundations/bb creams 'coz... I just had to haha. Anyway, my haul video is now up and here it is if you haven't seen it:


PRODUCTS SHOWN IN THE VIDEO:

[ FROM WATSONS ]
P159.00 - GLAMWORKS BODY SCRUB (BUY 1 TAKE 1)
P  69.00 - NYLON BODY GLOVES
P407.50 - iWHITE CLEAR SKIN MUST HAVES
P179.00 - IWHITE AQUA MOISTURIZER WHITENING VITA
P  20.00 - IWHITE FACIAL CREAM WHITENING VITA (3-IN-1 WHITENING MAKEUP BASE)
P  18.00 - IWHITE FACIAL WASH WHITENING VITA
P  24.50 - IWHITE KOREA BB HOLIC BB CREAM (SACHET)
P159.50 - IWHITE KOREA BB HOLIC BB CREAM (FULL SIZE)
P399.00 - ESSENCE INSTANT MATT MAKEUP
P150.00 - MIINE 2 PC BLENDING SPONGES
P  59.00 - QUICK FX PIMPLE ERASER (10 GRAMS)
P  99.00 - QUICK FX SUN BLOCK (10 GRAMS)
P299.00 - PONDS  FLAWLESS WHITE BB CREAM (LIGHT)

[ FROM SM SUPERMARKET ]
P299.00 - MAYBELLINE THE POWDER MATTES (TOUCH OF NUDE)
P299.00 - MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL (DIVINE WINE)


***
 
P.S. I’m uploading videos on my YouTube channel everyday this month except weekends, so if you’re not yet subscribed to my channel, head on now to https://youtube.com/thelatebloomer11, hit the SUBSCRIBE button and turn on the notification bell to be updated every time I upload a new video. See you there! :)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Douglas Tires offers practical tire options for everyday passenger vehicles and common driving needs. Their range includes different sizes and tread patterns to suit various road conditions and vehicle types. For drivers replacing worn tires, Douglas provides affordable options for maintaining a smooth and comfortable ride.
    see more:https://thedouglastires.com/

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe