Bellabox Singapore: MAY 2013 READY FOR CANNES

8:13 PM

You didn't really think that I'll just forget about my May Bellabox, did you? 



I know this is super mega late already but isn't this website called "Confessions of a Late Bloomer?" Errrrr....

So without further ado, here's my May Bellabox Unboxing video and my initial reactions for each of the items.

To learn more about Bellabox, check these websites:
LANVIN ME EAU DE PARFUM
(Discover the NEW bewitching, sensual and high-fashion fragrance, ME!)
(50 ML / S$108)
Be one of the first to experience this utterly unique blend of tuberose, blueberries and licorice. As the name suggests Lanvin's head designer Alber Ebaz strove to create a parfum that defined the essence of female individuality, and self-love. He succeeded!

My Reaction: I have the full size of this perfume because I was one of the privilege bloggers who got invited to Bellabox Blogger's Event, and I really love its scent. It's sweet but not too sweet; florally and girly but not over the top. It's almost perfect!

MODEL CO EYEPENCIL
(S$23)
 Line and define your eyes with the ModelCo's eye pencil. It is a clever black eyeliner that glides on effortlessly for long-lasting colour application. The hydrating formula is non-drying and densely pigmented, imparting rich colour and intense definition. Sof and creamy, the formula stays soft for blending (about 30 seconds) and then dries to a smudge proof finish that won't budge. The eye pencil has a built-in sharpener that offers an ultra-sharp blade that is conveniently cleaned.

My Reaction: I really like the idea of having an eye pencil with its own sharpener. I like that this eye liner is indeed creamy but it does not dry into a smudge proof finish like what it claims. :(

THE LASH CARD
(10 PCS / S$8.90)
No matter how good your mascara is you can still end up with smudges, flaking and tarantula lashes. But when you've got lash card, you'll create beautifully curled, long, separated lashes, with every coat. It'a as simple as placing the curved edge at your lash line and using the card as a backdrop during application. Excess mascara gets on the card, not on your lids. And lashes stay separate. Brilliant!

My Reaction: I understand the point of this product, nevertheless I don't think it's a necessity. If I'll be putting on mascara in a hurry, using this thingymajigy will just slow me down. So thanks but no thanks! (peace! =p)


MODEL CO LIPGLOSS
(S$23.00)
Looking for the perfect, high-shine lipgloss? ModelCo's Shine Ultra Lipgloss is an unbeatable reflective, shimmering gloss that creates a glamorous, lacquered effect. The non-stick formula glides on evenly, leaving your lips with a luscious, long-lasting shine. Housed in a sleek and stylish bottle, SHINE Ultra Lipgloss fits perfectly into the smallest of evening bags and comes with an inbuilt mirror for on-the-go applications.

My Reaction: I haven't really used this but the moment I saw it from the box, I knew it! It's love at first sight. It's in a pretty baby pink color and it truly is a high-shine lipgloss. I love that it has this inbuilt mirror which is really going to be helpful!!!

DR MORITA HYALURONIC ACID ESSENCE MASK
(10 PCS / S$15.90)
Dr. Morita's Hyaluronic Acid Essence Mask allows you to see first hand what the beauty industry calls the wonder anti-aging ingredient. Your body naturally produces hyaluronic acid to keep you looking young, but production slows as you age. This mask reintroduces it along with other natural ingredients to soothe and protect your skin. Cucumber extract, marine collagen and seaweed provide a perfect, natural, ingredient list for the perfect anti-aging mask

My Reaction: I can't wait to try this. I'm already excited to experience its anti-aging power! Woot woot!

BONUS ITEM: BORRACHA WINE WIPES
(20 PCS / S$870)
Have you ever had the "wine tattoo?" You know, the stain that gets on your lips and teeth after a few sips of red wine? It's almost impossible to wipe off - until now. These wipes are truly small miracles. Each one is infused with natural, non-harmful, ingredients that remove stains, freshen breath, eliminate germs and protect your mouth. Baking soda, salt, calcium and a hint of orange blossom (naturally occurring in red wine) means you keep your beautiful smile, without compromising the taste of your red!

My Reaction: I was like, "what?" I mean, this sounds like a very cool product. It's just that I don't drink - not even red wine, so I'm not sure how this is going to be of help to me. It's nice to know though that something like this exist. 


My Reaction: This guy right here was not mentioned in the list but I'm surely going to put this to good use as I have super obvious unnecessary puffiness under my eyes. LOL
--==***==--
I AM A VERY HAPPY CAMPER BECAUSE OF MY MAY BELLABOX!
I'm not too difficult to please that is why receiving two full size items for the month of May has easily made me so jolly-giddy-happy! ^_^


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe