My Weekly Life Summary Vol. 4

5:16 PM

Hi everyone!

I know the title says “weekly” but this post will be a summary of my past two weeks coz... I just didn’t have the luxury of time to blog a weekly summary last week, my bad. :(

Alright! I’ve been very busy this past two weeks. I had my passport size photo taken for my visa application for Korea, went to Korea embassy for the actual application for visa, got 5 free samples from Kiehl’s, tested new products for review, took photos of products, collected my approved visa (yey!),  filmed new videos for my beauty channel, edited some of ‘em, had a movie date with my hubby twice, helped hubby cooked Filipino style spaghetti, did the usual wifey chores, ate at our fave restaurant (pepper lunch) and tried their cheesy omelet, went to Sephora and discovered that they now have NYX (yipee!), wrote an article on swirlpost.com and accomplished a few other things for my other youtube channel. And because I don’t want to bore you with such a long post, this entry will be the summary of my past two weeks IN PHOTOS! :)

we'll have our photos taken for our visa
love love love

Heading to the movie house
Might do a makeup look inspired by Clary... 
MOVIE DATE

Testing out a skincare product from Glamabox
On our way to collect our VISA! :)
Hubby cooked Filipino Style Spaghetti, yummmmm!




This is really a HEAVY meal for me!

NOM NOM NOM
SEPHORA PLAZA SINGAPURA

SEPHORA NOW CARRIES NYX!
Another 1-Brand Makeup Look
REVIEW COMING UP SOON
TESTING OUT PRODUCTS
SEE MY LATEST MAKEUP TUTORIAL
FILMED 4 VIDEOS IN ONE DAY
1-BRAND MAKEUP LOOK: AVON

right after filming the last video

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe