[HAUL] AFFORDABLE MAKEUP PRODUCTS FROM WATSONS PHILIPPINES (NICHIDO, EVER BILENA, EB ADVANCE, CARELINE)

9:00 AM

I mentioned it here and here that we went back to the Philippines last year on 31st of December and before we came back here in Singapore, I made sure to pick up some items from WATSONS.



https://youtu.be/av4nzc_TpKw




Since I started obsessing with Filipina beauty vloggers, I became very fascinated with the makeup brands available in the Philippines. You see, when I fell in love with makeup back in 2012, it was because of my addiction to Western YouTube beauty gurus. I guess that’s the reason why I haven’t been familiar with the makeup brands that are locally available in the Philippines besides the fact that I’m actually here in Singapore. I think the only brand I’ve always been aware of is AVON.

Anyway, starting August of last year, I became very interested to check and try some of the makeup products from brands like BYS, Ever Bilena, EB Advance and LOL, which explains my comeback video on YouTube. And this year, I decided that I’d also check NICHIDO as I have already fallen deeply in love with its eye pencil, which I’ve been using a ton for my eyebrows, and I’m sure it carries other wonderful makeup goodies. 




Here are the products shown in the video. If you'd like me to review any of these products, let me know in the comments section below. 


NAME: NICHIDO Makeup Collection (MATTED) with FREE Eye Pencil (04 - METAL BLUE)
PRICE: PHP 100.00



NAME: NICHIDO Foundation Stick (BEIGE)
PRICE: PHP 150.00



NAME: NICHIDO Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (CASHMERE)
PRICE: PHP 240.00



NAME: NICHIDO Eyelash Defining Mascara (BLACK)
PRICE: PHP 130.00



NAME: NICHIDO Clear Eyebrow Gel
PRICE: PHP 89.50



NAME: NICHIDO Powder Plus Foundation Matte Finish with UVA/UVB Protection (LIGHT NATURAL)
PRICE: PHP 238.00



NAME: NICHIDO BB Cream Every Day Wear (BB 02 SKIN)
PRICE: PHP 238.00



NAME: EB ADVANCE ESSENTIALS PADDLE BRUSH
PRICE: PHP 150.00



NAME: EVER BILENA Two-way Cake (MATTE FAIR ORIENTAL)
PRICE: PHP 165.00



NAME: EVER BILENA LIQUID CONCEALER (LIGHT)
PRICE: PHP 140.00



NAME: EVER BILENA BLUSH (CHEEK)
PRICE: PHP 175.00



NAME: EVER BILENA EYESHADOW PALETTE (BROWN)
PRICE: PHP 150.00



NAME: EVER BILENA MATTE LIPSTICK (VOGUE DIVA)
PRICE: PHP 165.00



NAME: EVER BILENA MATTE LIPSTICK (TOAST OF NEW YORK)
PRICE: PHP 165.00



NAME: CARELINE EYEBROW PENCIL (BROWN)
PRICE: PHP 55.00

***

What are your recent makeup purchases? Let me know in the comments!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. AFFORDABLE OR INEXPENSIVE ITEMS

    AFFORDABLE OR INEXPENSIVE ITEMS | cleveland clothing company : WOMEN COLLECTION - GODDESS FITNESS, Triathlon and Athleisure Collection of Apparel for Men and Women. Now also offering accessories

    to get more - https://weightlossss.myshopify.com/

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe