Serenity Sunday: The Little Things (09-July-2017)

11:10 PM




When I woke up this morning, the first thing I thought of was, "whoah! i'm still alive." Don't be alarmed. I'm not sick, okay? I'm just amazed that I'm still breathing. You see, I'm a masterpiece of God. And so are you! The awesome fact that I still breathe is purely God's work. It's God's blessing that I still live up to this day to witness God's creations, God's miracles. And so it dawned on me that I don't need to receive anything more than what I am getting every single day from God to call myself blessed. The mere fact I'm alive is reason enough to be thankful.

As usual, my husband kissed me on the lips before he took a bath this morning. He was smiling when he got out of the shower and while he was prepping for work. He's happy and I'm happy. Due to the nature of his job, he has to go to work every other weekend and this is that weekend for him. He reached his office safely and I had a wonderful morning with my sister and her family. 

Truly it's the little things that make life wonderful and all these are because of God. He is the beginning and the end. I realized once again that just the thought of God's love is enough to fill me up and keep me going day by day. His grace and mercy are what keeping me alive and well up to this day. And now that my birthday is just two sleeps away, I have nothing but never-ending gratitude to my Father in heaven for sending Jesus Christ for my salvation and for making it possible for me to live this long.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you, Lord. Thank you for all the little things that make my life happy, interesting and wonderful. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe