UNIQLO and H&M TRY-ON HAUL

11:12 AM


NOTE: This entry was written on 24th October, Tuesday, at 4:50AM in Denver Colorado and it was 33 degrees Fahrenheit (1 degree Celsius) outside at that time. Brrr...

This is just one part of the hotel's lobby where we stayed at while in Denver

We arrived at our hotel in Denver a couple of hours ago and my hubby is still busy working as of this very hour. We haven’t had a decent sleep yet but he’s gotta work. I don’t but I am currently transferring all the footage of my vlogs from the past days. I’ve been vlogging since day 1 of our trip to the US and I can’t wait for you to see them. It’s in my mother language, though.

Anyway, we did a bit of shopping before flying to the US because we didn’t have any clothing that’s okay for the colder weather so here’s the clothing haul I uploaded on my YouTube channel a couple of weeks ago. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe