My Very First LUSH Splurge!

9:41 PM

Looks like someone went a little LUSH-crazy today!


Don't be fooled by the size of this paper bag. I really only bought two items from LUSH (three including the tin can). They just didn't have any smaller bag for my purchase.


So here's what I got: 


Products: Aqua Mirablis and Square Tin-Base&Lid
Price: 20 SGD and 10 SGD
Store: LUSH
Location: Wisma Atria ( 435 Orchard Road,
Unit # B1-13, Singapore 238877)
Website: www.lushsg.com  


I have been meaning to try this body butter as I heard that it is a good exfoliating and moisturizing bar and that it will leave your skin clean, soft and moisturized. The saleslady even said that I don't have to apply any lotion after using it. Well, I’ll see for myself after a week of trying this. Gosh! I'm already super excited!

Product: Grease Lightning (45g)
Price: 21 SGD
Store: LUSH
Location: Wisma Atria ( 435 Orchard Road, Unit # B1-13, Singapore 238877)
Website: www.lushsg.com

 
Lately, my skin is breaking out like crazy! As in the pimples (yes with an S) just keep on multiplying every time the original one is about to heal already. So I thought to myself I need a spot treatment but which do I get? Then I watched missglamorazzi's Bedtime Routine video and I decided that I'll try that grease lightning from LUSH. And so today, here it is! I'll make my in-depth review of these two products after a week of trying ‘em out. 

So that's it for my very first LUSH Splurge! Have you purchased any new beauty item lately? Have you made a blogpost about it? Let me know on the comments section and feel free to post the link to your blog/blogpost. ^_^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe