Starting The Year With a BANG!

4:21 PM

Happy New Year everyone! So how is your New Year? How did you celebrate it? Did you make a list of your New Year’s resolutions?

Alright, I’m sorry for being MIA for the past week. I have been very busy with a lot of stuff over the past days that I was not able to neither update nor simply visit this site. But I’m here now and I’m back with a bang! How’s that?! Hahaha.
Okay, so what have I been doing lately - or at least the past one week that I was not able to update here? Well, I have been so occupied with searching for legitimate ways to earn money online. Yes, you read it right. I’m not sure if I have mentioned this to you already, but since June of last year, I quitted my job as a Project Executive/Interior Designer in a Design & Construction company to be a plain housewife.

At first, I was just really enjoying all the free time I have by doing the normal house chores and passing the time doing things I love like watching movies, reading books, and staying on YouTube for hours and hours. However, I started to think that there should be more to this staying-at-home-as-a-loving-wife than just doing the normal home chores and relaxing afterwards. I realized that I can do so much more with my free time. And that’s when my new YouTube channel was given birth. Yes “new”. That’s because I already have a YouTube channel since 2008 but that’s basically created just for fun. And by fun, I meant subscribing to youtubers, commenting on videos and randomly uploading my cover songs. J
So going back to my “new” YouTube Channel which I named THELATEBLOOMER11: My firstvideo went live on July 25th 2012 and it was definitely nerve-wracking! From the time I had that video up; I already had that burning desire to be a YouTube Partner. I really worked hard on my videos and soon enough it paid off. I officially became a YouTube partner on October 29th 2012 and became part of PopSugar Network (one of the many network companies on YouTube) on October 30th 2012. My goal was met! I became a YouTube partner in less than four months. It is an achievement that I have never thought possible in such a short period of time but really, nothing is impossible with God.
Alongside my Youtube channel was the birth of this blog. I created this site as a twin sister of my YouTube channel. This is to help me reach out to more audiences especially on those days when I cannot film a video. Because of this blog, I got invited to attend an event here in Singapore: Women’s Fashion Week 2012 and was also invited to be part of the Singapore Memory Project.
With all those unexpected successes in a very short span of time, I started to research more about different online opportunities available to those who are just looking for a part-time source of income. And that brings me to the reason why I have been missing in action over the past days. I have found some legitimate money making websites and signed up to give each of them a try. I plan on starting a new blog where I can share those experiences with you, my readers as I believe that it’s not in line with the whole concept of this blog.

There you have it – the real reason behind my absence. I’ll be posting new product reviews in here in a couple of days and I have a lot of great things in store for all of you, my readers and YouTube subscribers. So allow me to end this post by wishing you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year and I pray that we’re able to achieve our New Year’s resolutions as we continue to strive to become a better version of ourselves. J

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe