Happy Birthday Kuya Dadz!

1:56 PM

Hi everyone!

Today is my brother's birthday. I think it's his 33rd birthday. I'm not so sure coz I lost count when he passed away. Yeah, he's gone. And I miss him. I miss him a lot...


You know what? He's supposed to play the piano on my wedding but he didn't even get to see it happen. I wonder how he is now. He's probably having such an awesome time with all the angels up there in heaven. He's probably playing the harp for the Lord right this very moment. WOW! It's the only instrument he didn't get to play when he's alive and he's always dreamed of playing it for Jesus. And today, I think he's living that dream! 


I'm so blessed to have been blessed a brother as gifted as him even though it's for just a short time only. I will never forget all the fun memories we shared together. I will never forget that he's the reason I finished college. I will never forget how he played the piano or the guitar while I sang. I will never forget how he carried me on his shoulders when we're young because it rained and I didn't want to get mud all over my feet. I will never forget how he got scolded by our parents for something I did. I will never forget him. I will never forget you, Kuya.


Happy birthday, Kuya. I love you and I miss you so damn much... :(




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe