HAUL: Za-Cosmetics Products!

9:00 AM

Hi everyone!

Last month, (Nov 1-4) there was a John Little Sale at White Sands Mall and I got myself a few items. Just a few. Heehee. And they’re all from Za-cosmetics because I really wanted, for so long, to try something from that brand. So let’s cut to the chase and let’s see what I have here:


The first in line is this “12 in 1! BB Cream” with SPF 50+ / PA+++. It is originally priced at 15.90 SGD but I got it for 10.18 SGD because they’re giving 20-40% discount at that time. And if you’ve been a follower for a while, you’d know how I easily get attracted to face makeup such as foundation, bb cream/cc cream, concealers and the like.


I’ve tried it a few times already and though I can’t say yet if I really like it, I know that I don’t hate it. Once I’ve made up my mind on whether I like it or not, I’ll write a review on it.

Next is this Perfect Fit Concealer in shade 01 which was originally retailed at 13.90 SGD, but I got for 8.90 SGD only. At that time, I actually didn’t know what shade I should get for myself. Good thing, the saleslady was very accommodating. She was not pushy at all, just plain courteous and helpful. Too bad, I didn’t get her name. And you know what? That’s what really attracts me more. If you’re a salesperson and you want to sell me something, don’t be too pushy. Give me some time to be curious enough to ask you before you give me all your unsolicited sales-talk, haha.



So, about this concealer: I like how creamy it is and how it can really cover up blemishes. I think what I don’t like so much about it is it dries up too fast. You might think, “How can that be a problem?” Well, there’s one time I forgot to blend it right after I put it on and when I did blend it, it wouldn’t budge anymore, hahaha. So I had to remove it and applied it all over again. Could you picture what I meant? If you couldn’t, never mind, hahaha.

The next two items are what I’ve read so many rave reviews on: The Za Perfect Fit Two-Way Foundation (Refill and Case) which I got for 11.84 SGD and 6.34 SGD (originally sold at 18.50 SGD and 9.90 SGD respectively). Just the case alone is already a winner in my honest opinion! It looks so classy, don’t you think so?!



I’ve been using this for quite a while now and I lalalala-looooveee it! I can now relate to those who blogged about their love for this product because it is really amazing. Its coverage is dependable and it helps me keep the oil on my face at bay which is just totally splendid! Like seriously!



And last but not least, I purchased this Smooth Cleansing Oil because I’m about to run out of my Bioré one. If you want me to write a review about the Biore Cleansing oil, just let me know in the comments below. I got this for 9.92 SGD after the 40% discount promo. 

 

I haven’t tried this, so I can’t say anything about it yet. All I know is that it's a cleansing oil which is supposed to help remove makeup even those water-proof ones. Do you want me to write a review on this? Just let me know, okay?

***

And that’s it! How about you, my dear readers? What’s your recent purchase? I’d love to know/see/read your latest haul, so leave me a link to your blog on the comment section below. Happy Holidays!


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I am so interested with the two way cake! A few bloggers even claimed that its their HG powder ever! I am so going to try it soon! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely things :)
    I have one question : could you enter HERE and click to persunmall link? I will be so so so grateful dear! and if you will do that, please tell me so when in the future you will need help I will help you :)
    kisses!
    Dominikalicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is extremely brilliant especially the quality content is really appreciable.orogold

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog post is really great; the quality information of this post is genuinely incredible. Vine Vera

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe