Serenity Sunday: A Long Lost Sister? (1st December 2013)

10:43 PM



Hello everyone! Happy 1st of December!!! ^_^ 24 days to go before Christmas, yay!!!

It's 10:39 in the evening as I'm writing this post. I just wanted to tell you all that I had a wonderful day coz I met my long lost sister. Yep! No. Hahaha. I mean that's how I felt after finally meeting one of my YouTube friends, who also stays here in Singapore. It's our first time to meet each other in person but we talked like we've known each other for years. It's pretty amazing! I am 6 years older than her but it's like we have the same brainwaves. We're very alike in so many different ways and it's just so incredibly awesome. I thank God for blessing me with a new friend today. Thanks Jamie for meeting me, smiling at me and sharing your heart with me today. I really appreciate it and I look forward to more stories and laughter the next time we meet. 

My dear readers, did you meet a new friend today? How did it go? I'd love to hear your stories. :)

***

Proverbs 17:17 (NIV)

A friend loves at all times  and a brother is born for a time of adversity.




You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'd love to follow each other. Just let me know where you're following and I'll follow right back. xx

    http://louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com


    https://twitter.com/louboutinslove

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4899431

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm now following you on GFC. Thanks for visiting my blog. <3

      Delete
  2. I am glad for you getting to meet a long time friend, I did it a couple of times and it was so sweet !

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many people online that I would love to meet,
    as well as friends that I don't see so often!
    I'm glad you finally got to see your friend, though!!

    xx Rin
    Project Passion Rin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too. I hope to meet you in person, too, someday! <3

      Delete
  4. aww thats so sweet that you had such a lovely experience.. and best of all, that you've gained a new friend that you have so much in common with. i hope that i can meet up with other bloggers that ive been talking with here in LA one day and have this same moment that you had. that's really awesome!

    xoxo Sarah (xlicious girl)
    Japanese Gyaru Makeup Blog
    Circle Lens Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment. If only I could come to LA one day, I'd love to meet you in person, Sarah! <3

      Delete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe