Thoughts Tuesday #2: NEVER STOP PRAYING

10:44 AM


Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:17-18

Today on Thoughts Tuesday, I just want to write a reminder post, a note to self. I want myself to remember to never cease praying.

I pray. I pray everyday but when there’s a specific something that I’m praying for, I pray even harder. That’s good, right? Yeah, that’s good. What’s not good is when the intensity of my prayer suddenly goes downhill after receiving the answers to my prayers. Are you also like this sometimes? Or is it just me?

So today, I’m writing this to constantly remind myself to never stop praying. I should never ever stop praying after an answered-prayer the same way I don’t ever stop saying “I love you” to my husband even after getting an “I love you, too” back. Never stop praying and drawing close to God because it’s thru prayers and reading the Word of God that we will become stronger spiritually and grow deeper in our relationship with Him.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe