THE EXPERIENCE: MAC Archie’s Girls Collection – Singapore Launch at SEPHORA ION

7:28 PM


On 15th February 2013, I got an email from Sephora Singapore inviting me to the official launch of MAC Archie’s Girls Collection on 1st March, Friday (7-9PM) at Sephora ION.


To be quite frank, I love being invited to events but I don’t like going alone. Good thing I’m allowed to bring a friend. As you probably have guessed it already, I invited Abbey to come along with me. She has blogged about this event here.

Photo grabbed from Abbey's blog - Check it out HERE!
Alright! I’m not a MAC girl simply because I can’t afford it, LOL. The only MAC products I’ve ever had in my entire life was a liquid foundation which I’ve finished up and tossed away almost two years ago and my MAC fix+. Since then, I’ve never bought any MAC products again because they’re just way out of my budget. Don’t get me wrong, I have always wanted to purchase a few items from MAC, but I never really got around to actually doing it.

I thought that this event would be that most awaited time of my life – but NOPE!

As indicated in the invite, the launch started at 7PM but we're a little late because of me. At the entrance, we're asked for our invite, so I confidently showed my printed email invitation to which they just nodded. We're asked to sign the sort of "attendance sheet" and was given a piece of paper entitling us to a free "lip makeover" by their pro makeup artists, which we didn't avail out of our own choice.

ladies tryin out the products
Aha! Archie!!!
Betty!!!!
I love her shoes. RED!
Sorry for the crappy photos, by the way. I was not able to really take some good photos because (1) I don’t really have the talent in photography, hahaha and (2) the display sets were not complete when we arrived (yeah, we’re late, I know – my bad). Some of the guests were trying out some of the products on the display counter so I really didn’t get the chance to take a photo of the complete MAC Archie’s Girls collection.


To add insult to injury, I didn’t get to try any of the lip products – as in ANY. ARghhh! Yes, I was not fast enough to grab any lippy from the BETTY collection which was the only reason I got interested to check this whole collection out. 

THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE SET. BOOHOO!!
When I finally decided that I’ll try a lippy from the VERONICA side of the collection, all of the lippies were out and about! I was like, “What?!” But I kept my cool and just enjoyed eating the confectioneries available to us, the guests, wahaha.

When I thought of just buying any of the BETTY lippies even without trying any of ‘em, we’re informed that they’re all sold-out! Gobsmacked, I just decided to queue and have my photo taken with Archie and his girls.


Our outfits matched!!!! Ain't that cute?!

Archie even gave me his heart.



Just kidding!!!! =p

Here is Abbey while having THE"eyeliner experience"!!!

 




I have read and watched a few reviews about this collection even before I went to the event. How I wish I can review the whole collection or just some of the products in it but how can I if I haven’t even got the chance to try any of ‘em. LOL! 

I wish I can say more but that’s just really how my experience went as far as the MAC Archie’s Girls Collection Launch is concerned. Have you tried any product from this collection? If so, let me know on the comments below. Ciao!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe