UPDATES: MAC Archie Girls Launch, Bellabox Blogger Event and More!

12:38 PM

For those loyal readers of this blog as well as those newcomers: WELCOME to my humble site and I’M SORRY for the lack of activities for this month. It's not a boring month for me. In fact it's the busiest, so far. I attended a few events, filmed/edited/uploaded a few videos and last but not least, we moved to a new place. It may sound not a lot to some of you but hey, it's not easy to move to a new place. It involves so much more than just calling a movers company to move our stuff. It entails a lot of hard work. Why? How come? I'll tell you all about it but in another post as this is just an overview of what I have been up to over the past weeks and where I have been.

THE SUMMARY
Like I said in the beginning of this post, I attended a few events this month. They're just two actually. The first one is the launch of MAC Archie Girls collection at Sephora ION on 1st March, Friday (7pm-9pm). I'll have an exclusive blog post for it. The second one I participated in was the fabulous Bellabox Blogger Event which was held on 7th March, Thursday (7pm-9pm) at Antoinette. And whenever I think about that event my lips automatically curve into an exaggerated smile because to say that the event is fabulous, awesome and beyond amazing is still an understatement. I will of course have a dedicated blog entry for that special occasion.

As mentioned above, I filmed a few videos. Some of them have been successfully edited and uploaded to YouTube while some are still in progress. I’m so sorry about that. I’m really doing the best I can but my schedule at the moment is very hectic and unpredictable. By the way, I just wanted to say that those videos were still filmed at our old place so you may see the same old backdrop there.

And lastly, we moved. It took us almost a week to find the right place, another half a week to book for the right movers, half a week more to pack all our stuff and another week to proceed with the move, unpack all our stuff and arrange them all neatly at the new house. In short, it took us two and a half weeks to get it all done but the move was all worth it. We love the new place (not that we didn’t love the old one) and I can’t wait to start filming and blogging here.

Wait! There’s one more thing. I’ll be travelling overseas this coming two weeks and I might not have access to a stable internet connection, so again, I might not be able to be as active as I want to on this site. I promise, however, to make it up to the blogger world once I get back here in Singapore.

So, that’s everything I have to say. Stay tuned for the detailed blogposts about all the abovementioned events and our move story. That’s it for now! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello, I've been reading the weblog a few of days and merely desired to say that the way with words is best notch. All the ideal.
    Dallas tx movers
    Dallas moving companies

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe