My Night Routine

10:24 AM

Hi everyone!

I don’t know about you guys, but for me, sometimes it's really easier to keep up with everything that you have to do every day when you have a routine to follow. Today I’m sharing with you my night routine. This may not be the same every single night but for the most part of the week, especially when my husband has to go to work, this is usually what my routine is.


1. COOK DINNER
What I cook varies but mostly Filipino dishes. When I’m too tired to cook or we run out of ingredients, we just go to McDonald’s for dinner because it’s just walking distance from our house.
COOKING PORK SINIGANG
2. TAKE A BATH
Once I’m done with whatever I’m cooking, I go ahead and take a bath. I take showers at night but when I have appointments or my hubby and I have a date, I shower in the morning and at night. As for my hair, I wash it every other day. On days, I’m not washing my hair, I use a dry shampoo. The one I’m using is from TRESemeé. Check out my hair routine here.
WE WENT DOVE CRAZY THIS PAST MONTH
3. SKINCARE ROUTINE
My skincare routine varies and I didn't make it very detailed in this video as I probably would be doing a separate one for it. In this video I used Origins Modern Friction Nature’s gentle dermabrasion. I super love this stuff. I’d be writing a review on it very soon. After cleansing my face with it, I just follow it up with my moisturizer and eye cream both from Origins as well.
I'M AN ORIGINS' BABY
4. CHILLIN’ OUT
While I wait for my hubby to arrive from work, I hang out with my lappy again to do some more work. I could write a new article, edit a new video, watch some videos on YouTube or all of them. It’s fun to multi-task.

5. SET THE TABLE FOR DINNER
My hubby normally would text me the moment he steps out of the office and that serves as my cue to set the table for dinner. We normally eat inside our room while watching TV, but when our housemates are not at home (yes we have housemates) we use the dining table.
SAY GRACE BEFORE MEALS
6. QUALITY TIME WITH HUBBY
This is the best part. Here, my hubby and I will just talk about anything under the sun. We talk about his day at work, my day, our plans for the coming weekend or where we want to spend the next holiday. We sometimes play card games, watch a movie or share what we discover on our phones. He also could just play games on his phone while I read blogs on mine. It’s really wonderful when your husband is also your bestfriend.

7. BRUSH TEETH AND PRAY


How about you? What’s the last thing you do before you sleep at night? I’d love to know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe