[HAUL 2016] SM DEPARTMENT STORE (SM WATSONS) MAKEUP SPLURGE

5:14 PM

It was already gloomy since morning here in Singapore and now it’s pouring outside. When the weather is like this, it’s really nice to stay at home, get cozy under the blanket, watch some movie or maybe read a book while sipping on a hot cup of coco! I probably should go and make myself one now, but before I go, I just want to share with you my comeback video on YouTube. 



It’s a Haul video and even though it’s in my mother language, I still thought you might be interested to know the things I got when my hubby and I visited the Philippines two months ago.

Here are the products I showed and mentioned in the video:

* LOL Smudgeproof / Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - Php 159.00

* E.L.F. Eyebrow Treat and Tame - Php 259.75
* E.L.F. Blush Brush - Php 269.75
* E.L.F. BB Cream - Php 449.75


* EB Advance Perfect Eye Concealer - Php 100.00
* EB Advance Make-up Foundation - Php 145.00

* BYS Concealer Duo - Php 299.00


* BYS Brow Gel in 01 Bold Brunette - Php 399.00


* BYS Velvet Lips Liquid Lipstick - Php 399.00



* BYS Max Volume Blackest Black Mascara - Php 599.00



* BYS Contour Trio - Php 449.00



* BYS Conceal & Correct in 01 Camouflage - Php 449.00


* BYS Matte Bronze - Php 329.00


* BYS Makeup Setting Spray - Php 599.00

What’s cool was the promo they had at that time. If the total price of the products I purchased amounts to Php 1500 and above in a single receipt, I just need to get one Watsons qualifying product and I’d get a makeup bag. The saleslady assisting me that time was really nice that she made sure I get to pay my items in two batches so I’d get not just one free makeup bag but two! I just forgot to take a photo of the makeup bags, hihi. 

Here are the two Watsons qualifying products that I purchased to get the free makeup bag (can't remember where I saved my photos of these two):

* Watsons Gel Body Scrub - Php 89.00
* Watsons BodyXpert Hair Inhibitor Lotion - Php 99.00

She also gave me BYS freebies. Awesome, right?!
BYS FREEBIES
So far, I’ve only tried BYS Velvet Lips Liquid Lipstick in Crème Brulee, E.L.F. Eyebrow Treat and Tame and the BYS Contour Trio. I want to do a first impression review on the majority of these products that’s why I haven’t used/tried most of them. Speaking of, I’ve posted on YouTube my first impression review on BYS Velvet Lips Liquid Lipstick in case you wanna know my thoughts on it.

***

What’s your recent purchase? Let me know in the comments.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe